Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
- $76,992.89 raised by Athlete Ambassadors
- 70,000 water safety educational cards distributed
- 5,440 swim lessons and water safety classes sponsored
- 2,150+ volunteers gave their time and talents
- 1,500+ hours of water safety education provided to elementary, middle, and high school students
- 650 preschool students given swim lessons and water safety education
- 250 life jackets donated to loaner stations at area lakes
- 2 brand new life jacket loaner stations operating in Central Texas
- 1 new city implementing the Colin's Hope Preschool Swim Safety Program
Ask Your Pediatrician About Water Safety At Your Next Well Child Visit
Water safety and drowning prevention are important points of discussion across all age groups. ...
400 YOUNG ATHLETES “TRI” TO PREVENT DROWNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26 IN THE 10TH ANNUAL COLIN’S HOPE KIDS TRIATHLON
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – AUGUST 23, 2018
400 YOUNG ATHLETES “TRI” TO PREVENT DROWNING SUNDAY, ...
Student Athletes Raise Awareness For Drowning Prevention to Support Colin’s Hope
Colin’s Hope has worked tirelessly this summer to prevent children from drowning. Along side ...
The 2018 Colin’s Hope Water Safety Billboards have arrived!
From June 18th through July 15th ...
Colin’s Hope Encourages Use Of USCG Approved Life Jackets
As National Water Safety Month continues, Colin’s Hope remains busy with all hands on ...
Colin’s Hope Launches Media Campaigns to Highlight National Water Safety Month
Colin’s Hope has launched multiple media campaigns to highlight National Water Safety Month. During ...