Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
2018 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Pointe Swim Center, 11700 Sonoma Dr. | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon is a non-competitive event for kids ages 5-15. A triathlon is a swimming, bicycling, and running event. Each participant will first swim, then bike, and then run. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
- $76,992.89 raised by Athlete Ambassadors
- 70,000 water safety educational cards distributed
- 5,440 swim lessons and water safety classes sponsored
- 2,150+ volunteers gave their time and talents
- 1,500+ hours of water safety education provided to elementary, middle, and high school students
- 650 preschool students given swim lessons and water safety education
- 250 life jackets donated to loaner stations at area lakes
- 2 brand new life jacket loaner stations operating in Central Texas
- 1 new city implementing the Colin's Hope Preschool Swim Safety Program
Student Athletes Raise Awareness For Drowning Prevention to Support Colin’s Hope
Colin’s Hope has worked tirelessly this summer to prevent children from drowning. Along side ...
The 2018 Colin’s Hope Water Safety Billboards have arrived!
From June 18th through July 15th ...
Colin’s Hope Encourages Use Of USCG Approved Life Jackets
As National Water Safety Month continues, Colin’s Hope remains busy with all hands on ...
Colin’s Hope Launches Media Campaigns to Highlight National Water Safety Month
Colin’s Hope has launched multiple media campaigns to highlight National Water Safety Month. During ...
Colin’s Hope Celebrates the Success of the 2nd Annual Best Day Ever Party
Colin’s Hope is overjoyed to announce that the 2nd Annual Best Day Ever Party ...
LESS THAN 20 TICKETS LEFT for the 2nd Annual Best Day Ever Party!
2018 ushers in the 10th anniversary of the drowning of four-year-old Colin Holst and the origination ...