Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
GIVE A GIFT. GUARD A LIFE.
Event DetailsYour Community | Austin, TX
Give the gift of water safety & drowning prevention this holiday season! In a culture where we own too much that we use too little, why not give a non-traditional gift with a life-saving purpose.
10 Years of Accomplishments
- $600,000 raised by Athlete Ambassadors for drowning prevention and immeasurable water safety awareness
- 500,000 pieces of water safety education distributed to parents and caregivers
- 75,000 swim lessons sponsored for Texas children
- 25,000 water safety education lessons sponsored for Texas children
- 20,000+ volunteers have donated a minimum of 78,000 hours of help, valuing more than $2,000,000
- 5,000+ parents and caregivers have increased their water safety knowledge by taking the Colin’s Hope online Water Safety Quiz
- 3000+ at-risk children have participated in Colin’s Hope swim and water safety programs
- 600 life jackets donated to Life Jacket Loaner Stations at Central Texas swimming & recreation areas
Colin’s Hope turns Giving Tuesday on its head to thank supporters!
Colin’s Hope turned #GivingTuesday upside down this year to share our appreciate for partners ...
Traveling soon? Remember these simple water safety tips!
Traveling season is upon us! With Thanksgiving just around the corner many families are ...
Colin’s Hope Presents in Legislative Briefing at Texas Capitol
On October 18, ...
Ask Your Pediatrician About Water Safety At Your Next Well Child Visit
Water safety and drowning prevention are important points of discussion across all age groups. ...
400 YOUNG ATHLETES “TRI” TO PREVENT DROWNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26 IN THE 10TH ANNUAL COLIN’S HOPE KIDS TRIATHLON
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – AUGUST 23, 2018
400 YOUNG ATHLETES “TRI” TO PREVENT DROWNING SUNDAY, ...
Student Athletes Raise Awareness For Drowning Prevention to Support Colin’s Hope
Colin’s Hope has worked tirelessly this summer to prevent children from drowning. Along side ...