Our mission is to raise water safety awareness to prevent children from drowning.View the layers of protection
The Colin’s Hope Got2Swim Lake Austin 10K
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Hills Community Beach Park, 3110 Edgewater Drive | Austin, TX
The 10th Annual Colin’s Hope Got2Swim Lake Austin 10K open water swim will raise incredible awareness and drowning prevention funds for Colin’s Hope.
2019 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Pointe Swim Center, 11700 Sonoma Dr. | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon is a non-competitive event for kids ages 5-15. A triathlon is a swimming, bicycling, and running event. Each participant will first swim, then bike, and then run. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
10 Years of Accomplishments
- $600,000 raised by Athlete Ambassadors for drowning prevention and immeasurable water safety awareness
- 500,000 pieces of water safety education distributed to parents and caregivers
- 75,000 swim lessons sponsored for Texas children
- 25,000 water safety education lessons sponsored for Texas children
- 20,000+ volunteers have donated a minimum of 78,000 hours of help, valuing more than $2,000,000
- 5,000+ parents and caregivers have increased their water safety knowledge by taking the Colin’s Hope online Water Safety Quiz
- 3000+ at-risk children have participated in Colin’s Hope swim and water safety programs
- 600 life jackets donated to Life Jacket Loaner Stations at Central Texas swimming & recreation areas
Colin’s Hope Enters New Partnership with Bright by Text
Colin’s Hope is excited to enter a new partnership with Bright by Text, a ...
Colin’s Hope encourages caregivers to teach before it’s too late
Thank you to Arezow Doost and KXAN News, the The CW Austin for ...
URGENT: CENTRAL TEXAS CHILDREN ARE DROWNING
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 12, 2019
URGENT–39 TEXAS CHILDREN HAVE ALREADY BEEN LOST TO FATAL ...
Colin’s Hope talks water safety ahead of Memorial Day Weekend
Memorial Day Weekend is on the horizon. Acting us as the unofficial start of ...
Colin’s Hope Makes a SPLASH For National Water Safety Month!
May is NATIONAL WATER SAFETY MONTH! So far this year, 17 Texas children have ...
Winter Water Safety Tips From Colin’s Hope
Almost 30% of Texas children’s drownings happen during the colder months (October thru April). ...