Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
The Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K
Event Details7:30 am | Lake Travis | Austin, TX
JUST ADDED: The Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K Sunday, September 24, 2017 We are incredibly excited to announce that Colin’s Hope is teaming up with Open Water Planet to host the Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K as part of the Open Water Planet Triton Swim Series. We will be moving the swim to a Sunday, and will […]
2017 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Pointe Swim Center, 11700 Sonoma Dr. | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon is a non-competitive event for kids ages 5-15. A triathlon is a swimming, bicycling, and running event. Each participant will first swim, then bike, and then run. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
- $80,000 raised by Athlete Amabassadors
- 55,000 water safety educational cards distributed
- 4,850 swim lessons and water safety classes sponsored
- 2,500+ volunteers gave their time and talents
- 600 preschool students given swim lessons and water safety education
- 150 life jackets donated to loaner stations at area lakes
- 23 Community Ambassadors trained in 5 Texas cities
- 2 new sites added to Preschool Swim Safety Program
Registration for the 2017 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon Is Now Open!
O’Neill’s Pools Gathers Life Jackets for Area Loaner Stations
Colin’s Hope is excited to partner with O’Neill’s Pools as they gather life jackets ...
World’s Largest Swimming Lesson Held Across Central Texas
Colin’s Hope is proud to have participated in the 2017 World’s Largest Swimming Lesson ...
Colin’s Hope at the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson
We are excited to participate in the 8th Annual World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! Taking ...
YMCA Honors Colin’s Hope as the 2016 Community Partner of the Year
It is with great pride that we announce that the YMCA of Austin has ...
Colin’s Hope Issues Press Release in Honor of Colin Holst’s 9 Year Anniversary
Austin, Texas – (June 13, 2017) – This week marks the 9th anniversary of ...