Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
The Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K
Event Details7:30 am | Lake Travis | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K Sunday, September 24, 2017 REGISTER NOW We are incredibly excited to announce that Colin’s Hope is teaming up with Open Water Planet to host the Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K as part of the Open Water Planet Triton Swim Series. We will be moving the swim to a Sunday, and will […]
2017 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Pointe Swim Center, 11700 Sonoma Dr. | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon is a non-competitive event for kids ages 5-15. A triathlon is a swimming, bicycling, and running event. Each participant will first swim, then bike, and then run. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
- $80,000 raised by Athlete Amabassadors
- 55,000 water safety educational cards distributed
- 4,850 swim lessons and water safety classes sponsored
- 2,500+ volunteers gave their time and talents
- 600 preschool students given swim lessons and water safety education
- 150 life jackets donated to loaner stations at area lakes
- 23 Community Ambassadors trained in 5 Texas cities
- 2 new sites added to Preschool Swim Safety Program
Colin’s Hope and Local Partners Host Successful Benefit Events
WOW! Colin’s Hope is amazed at the amount of support we received from local ...
NEW Life Jacket Loaner Station Installed at Lakeway City Park
The BRAND NEW Life Jacket Loaner Station at Lakeway City Park is OFFICIALLY stocked ...
Give Back Nights Set to Benefit Colin’s Hope
Save the Dates! Thanks to some of our amazing local supporters, Colin’s Hope will ...
Registration for the 2017 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon Is Now Open!
O’Neill’s Pools Gathers Life Jackets for Area Loaner Stations
Colin’s Hope is excited to partner with O’Neill’s Pools as they gather life jackets ...
World’s Largest Swimming Lesson Held Across Central Texas
Colin’s Hope is proud to have participated in the 2017 World’s Largest Swimming Lesson ...