Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
2018 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Pointe Swim Center, 11700 Sonoma Dr. | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon is a non-competitive event for kids ages 5-15. A triathlon is a swimming, bicycling, and running event. Each participant will first swim, then bike, and then run. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
Visit Schlitterbahn This Summer, and Help Prevent Drowning!
Event Details8:00 am | Schlitterbahn Waterparks | New Braunfels, TX
Receive 1 FREE Schlitterbahn ticket for each $30 donated to Colin’s Hope.
- $76,992.89 raised by Athlete Ambassadors
- 70,000 water safety educational cards distributed
- 5,440 swim lessons and water safety classes sponsored
- 2,150+ volunteers gave their time and talents
- 1,500+ hours of water safety education provided to elementary, middle, and high school students
- 650 preschool students given swim lessons and water safety education
- 250 life jackets donated to loaner stations at area lakes
- 2 brand new life jacket loaner stations operating in Central Texas
- 1 new city implementing the Colin's Hope Preschool Swim Safety Program
LESS THAN 20 TICKETS LEFT for the 2nd Annual Best Day Ever Party!
2018 ushers in the 10th anniversary of the drowning of four-year-old Colin Holst and the origination ...
Swim Safety Curriculum Makes Its Way to International School of Texas
International School of Texas will be partnering with Colin’s Hope this Spring to bring ...
Colin’s Hope Celebrates 2017 Impact on Drowning Prevention
Colin’s Hope has a lot to celebrate as the year comes to an end. ...
Support Colin’s Hope This Holiday Season
Colin’s Hope is a proud member of Amazon Smile. Support us this ...
Colin’s Hope Preschool Program Expands to San Antonio
Colin’s Hope is proud to announce the expansion of the Preschool Swim Safety Program ...
Athlete Ambassadors Raise Pledges for Drowning Prevention
September was a busy month for Colin’s Hope Athlete Ambassadors of all ages. The ...