Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
2016 Got2Swim Lake Austin 10K
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Hills Community Beach Park, 3110 Edgewater Drive | Austin, TX
The 8th Annual Colin’s Hope Got2Swim Lake Austin 10K open water swim will raise incredible awareness and $50,000 for Colin’s Hope.
2016 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon
Event Details7:00 am | Lake Pointe Swim Center | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon is a non-competitive event for kids ages 5-15. A triathlon is a swimming, bicycling, and running event. Each participant will first swim, then bike, and then run. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
- $75,000 raised by Athlete Amabassadors
- 60,000 water safety educational cards distributed
- 4,000+ volunteers gave their time and talents
- 2,650 swim lessons and water safety classes sponsored
- 714 new Water Safety Quiz takers
- 340 pre-K aged children given swim lessons and water safety education
- 30 Community Ambassadors trained in 8 Texas cities
- 13 water safety signs ordered for public pools and aquatic facilities
United Way for Greater Austin Distributes Water Safety Cards
United Way for Greater Austin has partnered with Colin’s Hope to distribute water safety ...
Colin’s Hope: This is Our Story
This 10 minute film will tell you WHY Colin’s Hope exists, WHAT Colin’s Hope ...
Partnership to Prevent Drowning
Colin’s Hope, Texas Department of Family and Protective Services and Stepping Stone School: Partnership ...
New partnership with Texas Aquatics and Pool Services
Colin’s Hope is excited to announce a new partnership with Texas Aquatics and Pool ...
Spring 2016 Reel Change Film Frenzy – People’s Choice Award
Colin’s Hope had the pleasure of participating in the Spring 2016 Reel Change Film ...
Families United To Prevent Drowning
Colin’s Hope is a proud co-founder of Families United to Prevent Drowning. We are ...