Thank you, Generation SERVE families! It takes a village to prevent drowning. We appreciate you for helping us to achieve our mission in providing water safety awareness, education, and resources to prevent children from drowning.
Family Water Safety Rules Project
Help Colin’s Hope build a master list of gold standard Family Water Safety Rules! When your family completes this project, you will help us showcase how water safety can be a natural and standard piece of family conversations. We need YOU to show your community that water safety is necessary but easy to practice. Drowning is fast, silent, and PREVENTABLE.
IN YOUR KIT YOU WILL FIND:
- A water safety bookmark and
- A water safety information card
HOW TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT:
- Watch the video above with the Colin’s Hope team Jessica & Alissa.
- Read Colin’s story aloud to your family. You can find it on the back of the card.
- Take the Colin’s Hope Water Safety Quiz as a family.
- Talk about water safety as a family. Think about the quiz you just completed, and feel free to explore the Colin’s Hope Water Safety Resource Hub or Water Safety Games.
- Fill out the BACK of the water safety bookmark together. Choose rules and layers of protection that work best for your family.
- Take a photo of your family with your completed bookmark(s).
- Fill out the form below and submit your photo!