Virtual Film Screening To Prevent Drowning: A Thousand Times A Day
Purchase Your $50 Event Ticket Now!
Submit A Proxy Bid For The Signed Willie Nelson Guitar
*Bidding begins at $7,500
Experience An Incredible Short Film. Prevent Drowning.
Join us online for the premiere of the short film, “A Thousand Times A Day”, and a Q&A with the Writer/Director/Producer Chantelle James, cast members, and Alissa Magrum, the Executive Director of Colin’s Hope. A guitar signed by the legendary Willie Nelson will be auctioned off and there will be a raffle with amazing prizes. You won’t want to miss it! [About The Film]
“A Thousand Times A Day” Synopsis: After the tragic loss of her four-year-old son to a drowning, a woman struggles to forgive her brother who was taking care of him the night of the accident.
Ticket prices include entry to the virtual film screening and 2 raffle tickets [Raffle Tickets, Prizes, & Live Auction].
Proceeds from the event will benefit Colin’s Hope and Lady Alchemist Films.
RAFFLE TICKETS, PRIZES, & LIVE AUCTION
Purchase Raffle Tickets Submit A Proxy Bid
$25.00 – 1 Raffle Ticket $100.00 – 5 Raffle Tickets
$150.00 – 10 Raffle Tickets $250.00 – 25 Raffle Tickets
$500.00 – 60 Raffle Tickets
*Need not be present to win, however, those raffle winners who are present will have prize choice preference
Incredible prizes are in for the Live Auction and Live Raffle! See below for all the details and reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Signed Willie Nelson Guitar – You know him, you love him, he’s a TEXAS LEGEND and one of the most recognized Country Music artists in the world – Place your bid for an authentic SIGNED WILLIE NELSON Guitar! Can’t attend the event? Submit A Proxy Bid *Bidding begins at $7,500
- Host a Private Crawfish Boil and Beer for 50! – Friday, April 22, Time is flexible for the winner, Location is TBD by the winner and Colin’s Hope. Colin’s Hope supporter and Crawfish Boil Master, Ben Archer, and a crew from Colin’s Hope will treat you and up to 50 guests for a Crawfish Boil, Beer, Sangria, Sodas, and Crawfish Races. Perfect for a corporate event or a Friday gathering of friends. Can’t attend the event? Submit A Proxy Bid *Bidding begins at $3,500
- 2 Box Seat Tickets to Willie Nelson & Family at Whitewater On The Horseshoe – Saturday, May 28, 8:15 PM – Whitewater Amphitheater, 11860 FM306, New Braunfels, 78132
- A Signed Copy of Brene Brown’s “Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience” – Synopsis: If we want to find the way back to ourselves and one another, we need language and the grounded confidence to both tell our stories and to be stewards of the stories that we hear. In Atlas of the Heart, we explore eighty-seven of the emotions and experiences that define what it means to be human and walk through a new framework for cultivating meaningful connection. This is for the mapmakers and travelers in all of us.
- $250 Swimply.com Pool Rental Credits
- Kendra Scott Jewelry Set including a Haven Strand Necklace and a pair of Danielle Link Earrings
- Sway Away Spa Package from Spa Sway including a 50-minute Signature Sway Massage, 50-minute Signature Sway Facial, Hot Towel Treatment, and Organic Aromatherapy, and some incredible retail and self-care items
ABOUT THE FILM
A Thousand Times A Day is a story of loss and forgiveness. Natasha loses her 4-year-old son to drowning and blames her alcoholic brother, Jeremy, who was taking care of him on the night of the tragedy. Both of their lives are irrevocably ruined by the boy’s death. After hitting rock bottom, they both learn that, as hard as it might be, their only chance of survival lies in forgiveness and in choosing to let go.
Lady Alchemist Films worked with Colin’s Hope to help ensure that the drowning depicted in the film was portrayed as safely and realistically as possible. Most films and tv portray drowning victims yelling for help and waving their arms. In reality, drowning is most often fast and silent. This was an opportunity to change the narrative in the film industry as it relates to drowning and an opportunity to communicate the importance of water safety and drowning prevention.
“It has been a true honor to work with and witness Chantelle and Lady Alchemist Films as they bring this film to the screen. In my years of work in water safety and drowning prevention, I continually combat perceptions seen in the media that drowning looks like a person waving their arms and yelling for help, while in reality, drowning is fast and silent. This film will bring incredible awareness to the preventable epidemic of drowning and will direct viewers to Colin’s Hope for life-saving resources and water safety education. — Alissa Magrum, Executive Director, Colin’s Hope
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS!
THE NELSON FAMILY