We are excited to announce the 4th Annual Best Day Ever Party to Prevent Drowning, on the evening of Saturday, February 8, 2020 at the Lakeway Resort and Spa on Lake Travis. The party is the perfect chance for Colin’s Hope to kick off our 2020 Water Safety Awareness campaign. We are currently seeking sponsors and guests and hope you will join us.
Best Day Ever Party GOALS:
- Provide a stellar experience while highlighting our mission and showcasing sponsors.
- Raise essential funds for Colin’s Hope to continue year-round water safety education and drowning prevention awareness programs.
Best Day Ever Party DETAILS: Exclusive Invitation List; limited to 250 guests.
- Stellar view and venue at the Lakeway Resort & Spa on Lake Travis*
- Olympian Cocktail Reception featuring World Champions
- Entertainment and spectacular food and drinks
- Live Auction and Raffle packages
- Paddles Up and Program showcasing Colin’s Hope
- Kendra Scott trunk show
*Dazzle us in your Best Gold, Silver, or Bronze cocktail attire!
OLYMPIAN COCKTAIL RECEPTION HONOREES
2-time USA Olympic Gold Medalist
3-time Australian Olympic Athlete
3-time USA Olympic Gold Medalist
A decade ago, Colin’s Hope was founded in honor of Colin Holst, a 4-year-old, who drowned in an Austin lifeguarded pool. Since then, Colin’s Hope has become a leader in local, state and national drowning prevention efforts. Our water safety programs are proven to increase children’s water safety knowledge. Our desire is to get this life-saving education to more children and families. That is why we need supporters like you to invest in our work so that we can make an even bigger impact. Thank you for your consideration; and, as Colin used to say, let’s make it the “Best Day Ever!”
THANK YOU TO OUR BEST DAY EVER PARTY SPONSORS!
OLYMPIAN COCKTAIL RECEPTION SPONSOR
BEST HOST EVER
WATER GUARDIAN CIRCLE
DROWNING PREVENTION PARTNERS
Thank you to our Auction & Raffle Sponsors!