Terms and Conditions
Colin's Hope logo and all other logos used in this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
Third party sites
Colin's Hope website contains links to other websites; other sites may link to Colin's
Hope, but in no way does this indicate our endorsement of those sites or their content.
No part of this website may be copied or reproduced unless otherwise stated.
This includes the information held on this site, the logo, photographs and images.
Prior written permission must be granted before reproduction of this information.
Accuracy of Content
No responsibility can be taken for any error or omission. Efforts will be made to maintain and ensure accuracy.
Under no circumstances will Colin's Hope be liable for any damages arising from or related to this website.
Description of this service:
The forums offered on this website provide a place for contributors to write about themselves and their experiences, to share their experiences with others and, if required, seek feedback from other contributors.
For both bereaved families and the professionals who work alongside them, it can help to see that they are not alone, and to read how others have dealt with similar issues.
Rules for forum contributors:
1. Contributors under the age of 18 must have their guardian's permission before
posting to this website;
2. Contributors may be held legally responsible for the content of their submissions;
3. Contributions may be edited or deleted if Colin's Hope considers it to be abusive, offensive or unlawful. This includes obscenity, blasphemy, racist discrimination, defamatory or other unlawful contributions;
4. Contributors are advised never to reveal any personal information about themselves or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address).
Contributors who compromise their personal safety may find their contribution has been edited to withhold personal contact details;
5. If you have a helpful website address to share, or would like to link to our site, please contact us via email or phone.
6. Contributions that advertise or endorse the contributor's own commercial products or solicit business will be deleted;
If you breach these rules of use for the forums:
If you fail to abide by these rules when contributing to a Colin's Hope Forum, you will be sent an e-mail that informs you why your contribution has been deleted or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on Colin's Hope
website such that Colin's Hope considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, or email provider about the infringement/s.
Colin's Hope reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at it's own discression.
The Forum Moderators will edit or delete any objectionable material at the earliest opportunity. Messages are reviewed after they have been posted on the forum, and are checked each working day.