Hello to the 2016 Colin’s Hope Kid’s Triathlon Athletes & Parents,
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon has over 350 registered athletes so far and we are on track to sell out very soon! We are so glad you and your young athletes will be joining us for the race on Sunday, September 18th. We are planning for and cannot wait for another BEST DAY EVER!This year, we set a goal of raising $25,000 for this event, and know we can break that goal with your support. Every dollar raised allows us to get closer to our vision of a world where children do not drown.
To set up your child’s pledge page, you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to the Colin’s Hope account login page by clicking here or copy/paste this link to your web browser: https://colinshope.
z2systems.com/np/clients/ colinshope/createFundraiser. jsp?campaignId=36
- Step 2: Login to your existing Colin’s Hope account OR create one by selecting “Create New Account” (https://colinshope.z2systems.
com/np/clients/colinshope/ fundraiserAccount.jsp? campaignId=36&) Please note there is an option to Get Help if you need to recover your password.
- Step 3: Once you have logged into your account, select the “Social Fundraising” option from the “What would you like to do” section.
- Step 4: Select “2016 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon” and click “Create Campaign.”
- Step 5: Name the page – Ex: [Child’s name] Triathlon Page – You can edit the name of your page any time.
- Step 6: Set a pledge goal – There is a suggested amount of $500, but there is no minimum requirement.
- Step 7: Include a personal message. You can copy & paste the following text, or create your own message.
To help prevent childhood drowning I am raising pledges and participating in the 2016 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon. The money raised by Colin’s Hope is used to sponsor swim lessons, swim safety classes and to increase water safety awareness throughout the community. Since 2008 Colin’s Hope has helped to greatly reduce and in many cases completely eliminate fatal and nonfatal drownings in some of Central Texas’ highest risk zip codes. Despite all that hard work, over 88 Texas children have already lost their lives to a fatal drowning this year! I want to help Colin’s Hope prevent these drownings and hope you will support me.Your support and your donation will help keep me motivated in my training for the triathlon. I know it will not be an easy journey, but I know that we can achieve the vision of a world where no child drowns! Please visit www.colinshope.org to learn simple things you can do to keep your loved ones safer around water and become a Water Guardian by taking the Colin’s Hope Water Safety Quiz.Thank you for your support and encouragement. Together, we are making a difference for drowning prevention.Have the BEST DAY EVER!
- Step 8: Upload a super awesome picture of your athlete!
- Step 9: Send your page link to your friends and family through Facebook, Instagram, email, etc.!
If your athlete would like to Tri in honor of a child, please let us know and we will match you to a family!
Thank you for all you are doing to support Colin’s Hope. We are excited to see everyone give their all during the triathlon!
Best Day Ever,
The Colin’s Hope Team
Thank You to Our Sponsors