Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
The Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K
Event Details7:30 am | Lake Travis | Austin, TX
JUST ADDED: The Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K Sunday, September 24, 2017 We are incredibly excited to announce that Colin’s Hope is teaming up with Open Water Planet to host the Colin’s Hope Got2Swim 10K as part of the Open Water Planet Triton Swim Series. We will be moving the swim to a Sunday, and will […]
2017 Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon
Event Details6:00 am | Lake Pointe Swim Center, 11700 Sonoma Dr. | Austin, TX
The Colin’s Hope Kids Triathlon is a non-competitive event for kids ages 5-15. A triathlon is a swimming, bicycling, and running event. Each participant will first swim, then bike, and then run. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
- $80,000 raised by Athlete Amabassadors
- 55,000 water safety educational cards distributed
- 4,850 swim lessons and water safety classes sponsored
- 2,500+ volunteers gave their time and talents
- 600 preschool students given swim lessons and water safety education
- 150 life jackets donated to loaner stations at area lakes
- 23 Community Ambassadors trained in 5 Texas cities
- 2 new sites added to Preschool Swim Safety Program
Colin’s Hope Issues Press Release and PSAs ahead of Memorial Day Weekend
TEXAS ALREADY LOSES 30 CHILDREN TO DROWNINGS THIS YEAR!
Life Jacket Loaner Station Installed at Hamilton Pool
We are excited to share this prevention win with you! Together with our amazing ...
Make YOUR Ripple at Schlitterbahn This Summer!
Sorry but all 2017 Schlitterbahn tickets are gone. Thank you for your support and please ...
Best Day Ever Party To Prevent Drowning Supports Preschool Program
Saturday, April 1 was a spectacular night for Colin’s Hope, as we raised essential ...
Order Your Water Safety Information Cards Today!
Colin’s Hope is excited to kick off our 2017 Make A Ripple Campaign by ...
Colin’s Hope Teams Up With Kwaddle
For the first time ever, Colin’s Hope is teaming up with Kwaddle, a local ...