Water safety resources to help prevent drowning.View the layers of protection
Best Day Ever Party
Event DetailsLakeway Resort and Spa | Lakeway, TX
2019 SPONSOR FORM We are excited to announce the 3rd Annual Best Day Ever Party to Prevent Drowning, on the evening of Saturday, May 4th, 2019 at the Lakeway Resort on Lake Travis. The party is the perfect chance for Colin’s Hope to kickoff our 2019 Water Safety Awareness campaign. We are currently seeking […]
Colin’s Hope Open House
Event Details11:00 am | North Austin YMCA | Austin, TX
Colin’s Hope & the YMCA of Austin provide water safety classes and swimming lessons to over 2,000 preschool, kindergarten, and first grade children each year through Project SAFE. Developed by Colin’s Hope, Water Safety with Colin & Friends is an evidence-based and proven drowning prevention curriculum. Additionally, the YMCA of Austin’s Project SAFE works toward the […]
FINAL OPPORTUNITY: GUARD A LIFE IN 2018
Event DetailsYour Community | Austin, TX
Give the gift of water safety & drowning prevention this holiday season! In a culture where we own too much that we use too little, why not give a non-traditional gift with a life-saving purpose.
10 Years of Accomplishments
- $600,000 raised by Athlete Ambassadors for drowning prevention and immeasurable water safety awareness
- 500,000 pieces of water safety education distributed to parents and caregivers
- 75,000 swim lessons sponsored for Texas children
- 25,000 water safety education lessons sponsored for Texas children
- 20,000+ volunteers have donated a minimum of 78,000 hours of help, valuing more than $2,000,000
- 5,000+ parents and caregivers have increased their water safety knowledge by taking the Colin’s Hope online Water Safety Quiz
- 3000+ at-risk children have participated in Colin’s Hope swim and water safety programs
- 600 life jackets donated to Life Jacket Loaner Stations at Central Texas swimming & recreation areas
Winter Water Safety Tips From Colin’s Hope
Almost 30% of Texas children’s drownings happen during the colder months (October thru April). ...
Bill O’Melia of Drennan’s Dreams Presents to Aquatics Professionals
Colin’s Hope was proud to host Bill O’Melia of Drennan’s Dreams Foundation for a ...
Colin’s Hope turns Giving Tuesday on its head to thank supporters!
Colin’s Hope turned #GivingTuesday upside down this year to share our appreciate for partners ...
Traveling soon? Remember these simple water safety tips!
Traveling season is upon us! With Thanksgiving just around the corner many families are ...
Colin’s Hope Presents in Legislative Briefing at Texas Capitol
On October 18, ...
Ask Your Pediatrician About Water Safety At Your Next Well Child Visit
Water safety and drowning prevention are important points of discussion across all age groups. ...